With that in mind, we set out to create a guide to arm you with the necessary tactics to improve engagement, even in the absence of a hot issue or major event to catalyze your membership. We spoke with numerous other organizations about the strategies that work best for them, and as a result our guide is full of practical, real-world tips that you can start using today.
- How to mint new advocates every single year
- How to use your organization’s work to draw in public officials
- How to harness peer-to-peer outreach
- How to keep issues at the forefront, even when nothing is moving
- How to foster a culture of engagement within your organization
- ...plus, results from our survey!